Are you a dependable and focused individual looking for a challenge? Then look no further! Willie's Supervalu has been a staple of the Morris Area for over 60 years, providing excellent customer service to all our shoppers. We’re always looking for energetic, friendly, hard working faces to help us continue the tradition of being the "Home of the People Lovers!" We invite you to apply online today. Willie's Supervalu offers a friendly casual work environment, 401(k) retirement plan, health insurance, paid vacation and holidays, and competitive wages.
If we have no job openings right now, we’ll keep your application on file and contact you when an a possible fit becomes available. UPDATED 11/05/18
Now Hiring For:
Full-Time Deli Department Position
- Duties include providing excellent customer service, cooking, frying, food prep, merchandising, & clean-up
- Prior food handling/prep experience is helpful, but we will train the right person.
- Flexible schedule preferred. Must be able to work some evenings and some weekends.
Full-Time Bakery Department Position
- Duties include providing excellent customer service, baking, packaging, food prep, merchandising, & clean-up
- Prior food handling/prep experience is helpful, but we are happy to train the right person.
- Cake decorating experience would be very helpful.
- Shifts include mornings, afternoons, as well as some evenings and weekends.
Part-Time Caribou Coffee Barista/Greeter
- Duties include providing excellent customer service, operating point of sale, taking and preparing orders, & clean-up
- Prior Barista experience is helpful, but we are happy to train the right person.
- Position is for up to 32 hours per week and applicant must be able to work every other weekend.
- Flexible scheduling with hours bettwen 6:00am - 9:00pm.
- Submit an application below, or apply in person today!